- Nasta All Stainless Nerf Bars AND All Stainless Steel Brackets!
- 304 Stainless Steel - Most other companies don't use 304 for their nerf bars anymore
- 16 guage stainless steel. Westin is the only other company that still uses 16 guage stainless steel.
- Polished to a mirror-like shine
- Lifetime Warranty on nerf bars and brackets! Most companies only warranty their bars!
- All-stainless mounting hardware for rust-free metal to metal contact
- Equipped with pressed step pads that grip in any weather
- Easy installation to your frame with no drilling
- You Nasta Nerf Bars carry a Lifetime Warranty
Your truck deserves sturdy side steps with great looks that last for years. Bolt-on a pair of Nasta Nerf Bars, and you'll get just that-a quality finish and sturdy, corrosion-resistant construction.
The stainless steel experts at Nasta know the best way to dodge rust. That's why they craft their polished nerf bars from 304 stainless steel (the most corrosion resistant alloy available), and include all-stainless mounting hardware for rust-proof metal-to-metal contact. For solid footing, Nasta Nerf Bars are crafted from thick-wall 3 tubing topped by strategically-placed grip pads.
Nasta Nerf Bars bolt-on to existing holes in your frame in less than an hour-no drilling required.
NASTA International Inc is headquarted in Bristol, TN and has been in the stainless steel nerf bar business since 2000. Owned by a large steel corporation, NASTA International knows how to bring a quality product to the table. We were one of the original customers of Nasta nerf bars and we have been excited to watch the growth from small start-up dedicated to manufacturing the highest quality part on the market to the top name brand in quality nerf bars.
For the last several years when the trend was to import the cheapest products that China could manufacture, Nasta International never wavered from their plan to provide only the highest quality product. Even when stainless steel prices tripled in 2008, there was no wavering.
If you are a discriminating customer that wants the best product, one that will outlast your vehicle, then look no further. We recommend Nasta!
Installation varies by vehicle and detailed installation instructions are included. The nerf bars are designed to bolt on to the factory provided mounting points. Sometimes that is the body mount locations where the truck body attaches to the truck frame. Some vehicles like the Tundra, the vehicle is designed with mounting holes in the rocker panel.